Co-authored by our own Sandra SAM Sather, MS, BSN, RN, CCRC, CCRA and Julie Blasingim, MBA, CIP, “An IRB Perspective on Improving Informed Consent” was published in the April 2018 issue of the Association of Clinical Research Professionals’ (ACRP’s) peer-reviewed journal, Clinical Researcher.
- Consider the current state of informed consent
- Learn about the differences between traditional paper-based consent and eConsent
- Discover new opportunities with eConsent
- Learn about the process required to gain approval
- Understand best practices for using eConsent
- Consider the future of informed consent using eConsent
- The Clinical Pathways Team
Enjoy this blog? Please like, comment, and share with your contacts.