Clinical Pathways, LLC is a consulting team out of the Research Triangle Park area of North Carolina that provides a variety of quality clinical research services.
To deliver affordable, customized, high quality clinical research services in an efficient, amiable and professional manner.
Clinical Pathways, LLC was founded by Charles "Chuck" Sather and Sandra "SAM" Sather in 2002 based on the following core values:
- Efficiency - We will develop the most efficient use of the resources available to us and will provide services to our clients in the most efficient manner possible.
- Fairness - We will always be fair in our relationships with clients and each other.
- Creativity - We will promote creative thinking in the development of services to best suit our client's needs.
- Respect - We will be respectful of basic human wants and needs.
- Balance - We will recognize the need for balance between professional, personal and familial goals.
Clinical Pathways team members are experienced clinical research professionals, including Registered Nurses with over 30 years of nursing experience and an additional 30 years of Clinical Research experience. This has built a foundation of knowledge that enables Clinical Pathways to accommodate many types of projects in numerous therapeutic areas and functions within clinical trials. The Clinical Pathways team is highly skilled in the conduct of both Pediatric and Adult clinical drug and medical device trials in therapeutic areas ranging from Oncology to Schizophrenia/ Multiple Sclerosis to Joint Replacement.
Clinical Pathways has had the honor to serve a wide variety of clientele, including:
- Pharmaceutical Sponsors
- Biologic Product Sponsors
- Medical Device Sponsors
- Research Sites Large and Small
- Training Organizations