SAM Sather, MS, BSN, CCRC, CCRA, Vice President of Clinical Pathways, LLC, will be speaking at the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP)’s April 2018 Expo. The session will cover global regulatory issues and counts as 1.0 ACRP continuing education credits.
Topic: “A Global Perspective on Regulations Impacting Clinical Research”
When: Monday, April 30, 2018 - 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m. EDT
Where: Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center - National Harbor, Maryland (map)
1. Stay informed about recent changes to United States regulations that affect monitoring and site management.
2. Understand key differences between U.S. and Latin American clinical trials.
3. Learn about the appropriate use of a Certificate of Confidentiality.
4. Discover more during the Question and Answer session with the panel of experts.
Registration is available through ACRP here.
This session is approved for 1.0 contact hours through ACRP.
- The Clinical Pathways Team
Enjoy this blog? Please like, comment, and share with your contacts.