CRF Health has released an electronic Clinical Outcome Assessments (eCOA) best resources list of 2017. eCOA uses connected electronic devices to directly report clinical trial outcomes and is utilized by subjects, caregivers, and Investigators. By encouraging timely data entry, eCOA supports the ALCOA principle.
1. Three-minute video: “eCOA Value: Cost Savings and Beyond”
- Discover benefits of eCOA and surprising costs of paper COA.
2. eBook: “Making the Switch: Improving Study Outcomes with eCOA Technology in Vaccine Clinical Trials”
- Learn how eCOA can improve vaccine clinical trial outcomes.
3. Two-minute video: “Can Seniors Use Electronic Clinical Outcome Assessments (eCOA)?”
- Understand if it is feasible to use eCOA for the senior population and some important designing solutions.
4. eBook: “9 Key Factors to Evaluate When Considering BYOD”
- Read about what factors are important before implementing a Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) policy for eCOA.
5. Case study: “CRF Health and University Hospital Basel Collaborate to Create Electronic Version of the Neurostatus-EDSS”
- Discover how eCOA electronic capture of clinical trial data can enhance data collection in complex clinical trials.
6. On-demand webinar: “5 Best Practices for Using Connected Devices in Clinical Trials”
- Understand how connected devices can improve clinical trials and learn helpful tips towards new technology adoption.
CRF will release new eCOA resources for 2018, including:
- Using eCOA in oncology and pediatric studies
- eCOA validation
- Guidance for use of eCOA in CNS clinical trials
- The Clinical Pathways Team
Enjoy this blog? Please like, comment, and share with your contacts.