Registration now open!
Certification Exam Prep Course
Presented by: Laurin Mancour, CCRA
Date: Saturday, August 26
Time: 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
Location: Premier Research (1 Park Drive, Research Triangle Park, NC 27709)
This ACRP Certification Exam Preparation classroom course provides guidance on how to prepare for an ACRP Certification exam (e.g., CCRA®, CCRC®, and CPI®) to candidates eligible to take the exam.
Familiarize yourself with the format of the exam, tackle example questions, and conduct a personal gap analysis to ensure you are fully primed to earn your ACRP Certification.
This classroom course was prepared by ACRP experts exclusively for Chapters to offer locally, and is taught by a trainer approved by ACRP to teach this course. It includes PowerPoint presentations/hand- out, interactive classroom exercises, discussions and question-and-answer sessions. No contact hours are offered.
Upon Completion of this session, participants should be able to:
- Use the benefits of certification to drive exam preparation efforts
- Reference and explain the five (5) relevant guidelines directing clinical trial conduct that are addressed within the scope of ACRP Certification exams:
- ICH E2A—Safety Definitions
- ICH E6—Good Clinical Practice
- ICH E8—General Considerations for Clinical Trials
- ICH E9—Statistical Principles for Clinical Trials
- The Declaration of Helsinki (2008 Version)
- Summarize at least three (3) strategies for preparing for ACRP Certification exams
- Identify three different types of exam questions and be familiar with the layout of ACRP’s Certification exams, including how to approach multiple-choice responses
- Assess individual level of readiness by practicing exam questions based on the Detailed Content Outline (DCO) under training conditions (NOT exam conditions)
Research Triangle Park Chapter Member - $250
ACRP Global Member - $275
Non- Member - $300
Fee includes the presentation, question and answer period, a light lunch and networking.
Register at www.acrpnet.org/researchtrianglepark
Refunds: There are no refunds unless the program is cancelled by the chapter before the start of the program.
- Eligible candidates for the ACRP-CP@, CCRA®, CCRC®, and/ or CPI® ACRP Certification Exam
- Clinical Research Coordinators, Clinical Research Associates, Clinical Project Managers, and anyone working in clinical research that is interested in learning more about the process of preparing for the ACRP professional certification exams
- Fall 2017 Certification Exams will be held on September 8- October 7, 2017.
- Applications for the Spring 2017 Certification Exam Cycle open soon.
- Spring 2018 Certification Exams will be held February - March 2018.
- Applications for the spring 2018 Certification Exams will open in October 2017.
Additional information can be found at www.acrpnet.org/Certification
Target Audience: ACRP members, chapter members, students, colleagues, and guests
Questions? Please contact the chapterwith any questions or concerns at email@example.com
Stay Connected To Us
“Like Us” on Facebook: ACRP – RTP
“Join Us” on LinkedIn: ACRP – RTP Chapter
Visit Our Website: www.acrpnet.org/researchtrianglepark
Laurin Mancour, CCRA is a Board member for CISCRP and President of Atheneum Consulting. She has a diverse background in research, ranging from bench scientist to roles in device and pharmaceutical clinical research; including roles in quality, regulatory, study coordination, safety, monitoring, and training/education. Laurin is an active volunteer in the professional development community and has served the Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) organization as Chapter Chair, Committee Member, Lead Chapter Chair and Contract Trainer/Contributor for their training programs. She served two terms on the Association Board of Trustees and was also honored to be the inaugural recipient of ACRP’s Advancing Awareness in Clinical Research award in 2011. She is also a rare disease patient and advocate.