Meeting: “Health Canada and United States Food and Drug Administration Joint Public Consultation on International Council for Harmonisation of Technical Requirements for Human Use (ICH).”
- The Food and Drug Association (FDA) and Health Canada will be holding a Joint Public Consultation meeting.
- THIS WEEK: Thursday, October 19, 2017 from 9:00 a.m. through 12:00 pm ET.
- The purpose of the meeting is to 1) distribute information, 2) gather comments on current ICH activities, and 3) understand current regulatory problems and suggestions for future harmonized guidelines.
- Comments collected during this meeting will be presented at the next in-person ICH Assembly meeting and expert working groups meetings in Geneva, Switzerland this November.
- The meeting may be attended in-person or by webcast.
- Registration and the agenda with the list of guidelines under revision or development can be found here.
- Additional information about the draft guidelines and their Concept Papers can be found on the ICH website.
- The next Regional ICH Consultation Public meeting will be hosted by the FDA in the spring of 2018 prior to the next bi-annual in-person ICH meeting in Kobe, Japan.
-The Clinical Pathways Team