Join SAM Sather, and Clinical Pathways at the 2nd Annual Clinical Study Teamwork conference to be held November 19-20, 2015 in Cary, NC!
The conference will consist of two plenary sessions and 14 individual break-away sessions in two concurrent tracks. The first track will focus on the critical issue that patient recruitment plays in the clinical research process. The second conference track, will focus on the specific issues encountered by startup pharma and biotech.
The confirmed speakers include:
- David Bristol, President, Statistical Consulting Services, Inc
- Adam Chasse, CEO, OnPoint CRO
- Dan Diaz, President, TIE Consulting Services
- Greg Fiore, President and CEO, Fiore Healthcare Advisors LLC
- William Gluck, Program Director, Clinical Trials Research Associate Program, Durham Technical Community College
- Tremayne Goff, Sr. Contracts Analyst, MedImmune, LLC
- Abraham Gutman, President and CEO, AG Mednet
- Chuck Kesler, Chief Information Security Officer, Duke Medicine
- Adam Larabee, President, Rochester Clinical Research, Inc
- Susan Leister, Director, Quality Assurance, Technical Resources International
- Laurin Mancour, Account Executive, Trials Results Communication Programs, CISCRP
- Laura Marquis, Customer Solutions Management Group & Global Head Emerging Biopharma Solutions, Quintiles
- Perla Nunes, Project Leader, Community Engagement and Outreach, MURDOCK Study, Duke Translational Research Institute
- Doug Pierce, President, Clinical Ink Sam Sather, Vice President, Clinical Pathways, LLC
- Denise Snyder, Associate Dean for Clinical Research, Duke Office of Clinical Research
- Robin Whitsell, President, Whitsell Innovations, Inc.
More information here or contact SAM at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to pass this on.