Date: Sep 22, 2015
Time: 1pm - 2:30pm EDT
Duration: 90 Minutes - Online
Sponsored by Life Science Training Institute
TO REGISTER, please contact SAM at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have you ever taken significant steps to correct an issue, just to see it recur? Do your root cause analysis efforts need improving? If so this session will be of benefit to you. Root cause identification is an expectation of FDA and other regulatory agencies, and is one of the most frequently cited problems during regulatory inspections. This session will allow you to understand the differences between direct causes and root causes of issues, and lead to effective and successful corrective and preventative actions (CAPAs).
This session will provide very simple tools that help you identify the true cause of any issue and implement more robust corrective actions.
A true case study will be used to illustrate the difference between what does and what should happen.
Take home benefits from this session will include:
- A robust investigation and root cause analysis process, as well as, basic root cause analysis tools that can transfer to any company
- Understanding of the major cause categories that can affect your processes – and which categories tend to be the most overused and underused
- How to identify whether you’re finding the direct or the root cause of a problem
- The ability to identify the true cause of an issue and, as a result, identify and implement more effective CAPAs
- Tips for implementing a root cause analysis training program at your facility – and what support is required for the process to work once people are trained
Feel free to pass this on.