Date: Sep 9, 2015
Time: 1pm - 2:30pm EDT
Duration: 90 Minutes - Online
Sponsored by Life Science Training Institute
Description: Looking for clear, practical answers to Frequently Asked Questions about Monitoring Electronic Health Records (EHR) including:
- What should the sponsor do when working with a site that does not allow access to original source documents found within an EHR?
- How does the HIPAA Privacy Rule impact the accessibility of original source when found in an EHR?
Attend this interactive live session and you will come away with:
- Answers to frequently asked questions regarding monitoring electronic health records (e.g., access, HIPAA Privacy, Part 11, documentation, and more)
- The ability to identify acceptable approaches to monitoring EHRs in compliance with GCPs and privacy regulations (e.g., direct access vs. certified copies)
- The skills to recognize essential site and sponsor agreements, and the training needed before site selection and monitoring an EHR
- A detailed understanding of the logistics for remote monitoring of source documents
Common confusion points about site requirements for source documentation and sponsor monitoring of electronic health records will be discussed in detail.
For more info contact SAM at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Feel free to pass this on.