The Site Solution Summit was another example of great collaborations increasing between Sites, IRBs, Sponsors and CROs! We are in an exciting era for clinical trials. Like we heard in the FDA presentation, clinical "trails".
We still need to work on communication pathways and changes needed to continue to support these great partnerships.
If you attended our Master Workshops at the SCRS Site Solution Summit let us know if need anything or have any follow-up questions.
Workshop #1: Practical Consideration for Investigator Compliance: What Every Investigator and Their Staff Need to Know.
- Discuss trends in investigator inspections and root causes of citations;
- Define investigator non-compliance and apply the required steps to addresses non-compliance using industry case studies;
- Establish proactive compliance strategies that include mechanisms to prevent non-compliance for any study.
Workshop #2: A Site Quality Program: Scalable Required Systems
- Define what are clinical quality systems for all investigational sites to support business excellence and audit readiness;
- Determine how to make components of quality systems work for various types of sites (e.g., specialties, size, budgets);
- Discuss how to build and implement your quality system.
Thanks to the attendees of our Master Workshops on Friday, October 10th at the SCRS Site Solution Summit!